Thank you for recently enrolling your child in Rugbytots, we look forward to meeting you both at your
first class. To ensure that all sessions are as enjoyable and as safe as possible, we ask parents and carers
to familiarise themselves with the following guidelines:
- Please advise the coach prior to the session if your child has any medical conditions; however
- Please remember that you are responsible for your child at all times throughout the session.
Therefore, we kindly ask parents/carers to remain in the facility for the duration of the session
to ensure that your child is in sight at all times. If an emergency arises and you have to leave for
a short time, please advise one of the coaches and another parent.
- Please be aware your Rugbytots class may be full and not able accommodate friends. To avoid
disappointment for the child we ask anyone interested in attending to register and pay online
prior to the class. Friends and family will not be able to take part in the class unless this has
been done. This policy is operated for insurance purposes and safety reasons.
- Whilst we are happy for children to grab a ball and play during arrival we cannot guarantee that
they will be watched by a coach at this stage as this is the chance for the coach to discuss any
special requirements with parents.
- Please help us to ensure that the Rugbytots session run to the correct timings. We would really
appreciate it if you could arrive five minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Please keep siblings, buggies and any obstructive items away from the playing area at all times.
- Having fun can be tiring so we kindly ask parents/carers to bring a drink for your child to
ensure that they remain hydrated throughout and after the session.
- It can get noisy in the halls with the coach & children all having fun so can we please ask you to
try and keep noise on the sidelines to a minimum to avoid distractions and to ensure that the
Rugbytots coach can be heard at all times.
- We ask all parents and carers to refrain from using photographic and video equipment.
Occasionally, Rugbytots may send a photographer to classes for marketing purposes. This
photographer will be police checked and will ask the permission of all parents prior to taking
any photos of the class.